Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Studio

I have determined that I have the world's crappiest light fixture in my studio. That being said, I have beat it into submission and now have light I can work by! Woo! If this house weren't a rental, I'd be adding extra light fixtures galore into this little basement hole of a studio. Thank goodness I have my awesome Verilux full spectrum lamp for doing art and sewing. My newly illuminated room served me well last night though, as I spent a good amount of time digging through my manuscript library looking for inspiration for a new scribal project.

So while I have no updates in my sewing projects, at least I now have a room I can work in. Now if only it would warm up a little so don't have to wear mittens down there...

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it frustrating trying to get enough light to work by?! Imagine being in a dark castle, using candles... Modern life is much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point! What a nightmare that would be.

    ReplyDelete