I say "Norse" because I'm well aware that the pattern I used is not period-accurate. I could have used a pattern based on the Thorsberg Trousers, but I chose, instead, to so something very fast and easy. These pants are black linen, with an elastic waistband within a casing. I added a drawstring for extra security, and will be hand-tacking the area the drawstring comes out of the casing as I couldn't manipulate my machine to do what I wanted.
I still need to hem these pants, and of course clean up the front casing a bit by hand, but the end is in sight! Quest for the Holy Lands is coming up in a little over a week, and my Sven shall not be naked!
Next up, the Espresso Norse Pants.