Thursday, November 21, 2013

Vintage Sewing Patterns

I began sorting through my grandmother's patterns, and took pictures of some of the oldest ones I found.


THIS.  I want so badly to make an awesome apron to wear for Thanksgiving.  Timing-wise, it's not going to happen, but aren't these adorable!?


I'm completely lustful for the pleats on McCall's 4584.  I do not have the figure for this dress but I may have to figure out a way to make this anyway.


I spoke to Noelle on Tuesday, and we are in agreement.  Crinolines are back.  It's mandatory.  Everyone, spread the word.

2 comments:

  1. Ally Design Rewind FashionsNovember 21, 2013 at 8:52 PM

    Lovely patterns and those aprons are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they? I simply must make the time to bring those to fruition, and soon!

    ReplyDelete