Monday, November 4, 2013

Old Calligraphy Pieces

Whilst strolling through the internet, I came across some photos of SCA Scrolls that I worked on, but never got pictures of because I only did the calligraphy on them.  Once I'm done with the calligraphy, they were given to Bethany of Windermere to illuminate and I often never see them again.  She's the main one I collaborate with because she's like a sister to me.  Also, she's really good at begging. Hah!

Most of these are several years old.  And again, illumination on all pieces are by Bethany of Windermere.  Hopefully next time I'll have something more exciting and recent to post.






1 comment:

  1. Ughhh sorry! I really need to be better at making sure you get completed scroll pics whenever we collaborate. I ARE BLONDE!

    ReplyDelete