Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Family Crafting Fun!

This weekend I spent time with my family scrapbooking and having a great time.  While I was there, I finally picked up an exciting set of packages that my mom has been holding for me.  Vintage patterns!  These patterns are rescued/blatantly snatched from my amazing grandmother's stash.  They include well loved and used patterns from the 1950's, 1960's, and 1970's.



I must admit I'm not a big fan of 1970's fashion, so at this point those will be archived until I decide what to do.  I will, however begin cataloging each pattern by company, year, and pattern number and carefully transferring them into archive quality plastic bags so their delicate paper is protected. This project will take me a while as I have other things on my plate at the moment as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment