Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Graphic Design

I think I'm done futzing with my blogger design for a while. I changed it so much recently I feel silly, but I wanted to put something up that was done by me, for me, rather than borrowing someone else's graphics. Being new to CSS and all things bloggery (yeah, it wasn't a word until now), it took me some time to make final decisions and get things set up in a way that makes me happy. The true test will be when I start looking at this thing from various computer screens and resolutions and find out how it looks on each. I sort of took a guess on the image size and hopefully it won't wrap all funny-like.

If you experience any odd things with my layout and background, please let me know so I can fix it!

2 comments:

  1. I love it!!!! I think it is perfect. I didn't know you could design your own background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, just takes a little time, photoshop, and a few skillz.

    ReplyDelete