Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Go Shopping.

Admittedly, I don't do steampunk (yet).  But I have made respect for those who embrace it and rock the socks out of it.  So this is a shout out to the awesomesauce peeps over at Kelley Emporium (whom I know and love, and will personally vouch for their extreme loveability).  Their etsy shop is right here.  Go check them out.  The Doctor Carnivale mask (with monocle!) makes me grin.  Pretty much all their stuff fits right into the steampunk genre.

While I'm dropping names, go check out Sable Greyhound Gifts.  Holly makes pretty much all my costume jewelry and is pretty much one of my favorite people.  She'll even make custom stuff, so contact her with your ideas and she'll churn out this amazing bling that will knock your socks off.  Like her on Facebook, and you'll get notices when she's running specials.

I'm IN LOVE with her new prototype headbands.

Photo: Jeweled headband prototype 2
(set crystals and pearls, pearl drops)


Go shopping.  You know you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment