Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Hello???

Hello?  *tap tap*  Is this thing on?

Where did 2012 go?  Remember this post of not all that ambitious goals?  Time to lay it all out there.  Well, you already know the truth if you read this.  2012 has been a crazy year of change for me, steeped in both disasters and awesomeness.

The only thing I completed on that list was to do a little calligraphy teaching.  I almost feel guilty for my lack of product and momentum.  But I don't! Hah!

This year I got married, had a series of major home issues including a basement flood, kitchen sink flood/pipe issues, broken dishwasher, broken fridge, and spent time out of town for a wedding reception back east.  Oh yeah... and we bought a house!  Woo!  This of course meant packing and moving, which has consumed all our time for the last several months.

We're in the home-stretch now though, and I am so very relieved and excited to get back onto a regular schedule, and to feel at home in a place that feels safe from disasters, and spacious.  We went from tiny and cramped to this light and airy divinity!



It's a major breath of relief.  I swear I almost hear an angelic chorus when I step into the house.  Oh yeah.  And we adopted a kitten.


Note that Miss Sim Sim Salabim is not too pleased with the new baby boy as clearly shown by her look of displeasure above (She's on the floor, looking up angrily).

I will be working on my craft studio shortly, and I intend to take before and after photos because the space is awesome but right now it's FULL of boxes and bins.  I also need to change out the fluorescent lights for something much more easy on the eyes and color-true.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment