Sunday, August 7, 2011

Halloween 2012

Mark your calendars, folks! There WILL be a Victorian Fancy Dress party in October 2012. Date to be determined (I'm thinking the Friday or Saturday before Halloween).

All interested parties are welcome. Leave me a comment or send me a message at cobaltdragonfly (at) gmail.com so I can keep you in the loop for proper invitations.

Victorian fancy dress or other Victorian inspired dress (including steampunk) is highly encouraged. I'm looking to possibly rent a venue appropriate to the theme, because that would be more fun than crowding in my tiny living room (which would hold two bustle gowns, max); so location is not set, but will be in the Salt Lake/Ogden area.

If you're interested in helping me organize this little soiree, let me know.

Now, go start looking at fashion plates:
Old Rags (all Victorian)
Old Rags (Fancy Dress)

These are nice places to start, but there are loads of fashion plates all over. Go forth and drool!

3 comments:

  1. YES!  Count me in!  Let me know what you need, and I'm all over it!

    p.s.  I have all your dishes washed and ready to go home; I will get them to you this week!!  I r so lame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!  Me too!  I've been wanting a Victorian outfit, badly...this is the perfect excuse to make one!  :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Appreciate you blogging thiss

    ReplyDelete