Monday, September 8, 2008

Yay Weekend!

I had a pretty great weekend. Stayed up late, slept in, went gaming... got home at nearly 4:00 am (OUCH!), then slept in again. Clint and I went to the mall to pick up a copy of Spore! and get some lunch. That was followed by some side-by-side computer gaming instead of doing calligraphy like I should have been. Oh yes, and there was much watching of The Slayers as well. We're almost done watching season two, which means episodes I haven't seen yet.

This week I start on 10 hour days, with Fridays off. It's dragging along already, that much is certain.

Next weekend is the Coronation of Timmur and Tianna, to be held here in Ogden at the 25th St. Park. I'm going to be there, and can walk across the street to meet my boo for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment