Monday, September 22, 2008

Birthday Sushi

Just a note to the world that if you want to join me for Birthday Sushi, please let me know ASAP so that I can get a final head count and get a reservation in. I will then in turn disclose the location to you. Course it's not a secret; I just haven't decided on a place yet, until I know how many people will be joining me. At this point it's not many, so it will probably be a private tatami room somewheres.

I am sooo excited. I loves sushi. *ponders places that have all you can eat sushi*

3 comments:

  1. Emi corrected me... he says Happy Sumo was pricey. =/ But there are lots of places to try! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, I need to know how you got that list of blogs you follow to show on your profile! I'd like to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy late birthday!! I'm sorry I couldn't join you guys for sushi. But only semi sorry since I hate anything fish. But we totally should hang out and celebrate a belated birthday. I love you! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete