Monday, August 18, 2008

A New Life

While I tend to live my life on the wings of change - one of the many reasons that the dragonfly is such an important symbol to me - it seems that I have gone though so many dramatic changes lately that I can't tell which wasy is up or down anymore.

For example:
  • Divorce
  • Moved twice (from house to parents to apartment)
  • Moved boyfriend from OK to UT
  • New relationship
  • Health issues - depression, anxiety, graves' disease
  • Renewing old friendships
  • Balancing old life with new, which means giving up things, much to my dismay.
  • Loss of artisitic outlet

I'm sure there are more things to consider in my list of stressors and life changes. Most importantly though, is that I have a plethora of loved ones that help me through all my challenges. Some... well time heals many things.

I suppose the important thing to note is that I'm happy, more or less. There are challenges and changes that I've yet to face, and every day that passes I grow stronger and more able to deal with what life gives me.

No comments:

Post a Comment