Wednesday, October 8, 2008

8 Things

My Sis taggered me:

8 things I'm passionate about:
1. Intelligence
2. Dragonflies
3. Games
4. Friends
5. Kissies
6. Human rights
7. Community Action
8. History

8 words/phrases I use often:
1. Omigosh
2. Seriously
3. Pghthow (sort of an exploding noise) with Jazzhands by my head.
4. Hey baby!
5. Piss me right off
6. Sleep sweet
7. Lubuu
8. Whut?

8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Have a decent BMI
2. Learn French
3. Publish a piece of writing
4. Make a masterworked piece of embroidery
5. Paint something amazing
6. Get a degree
7. Work a job where I don't have superiors that annoy the piss out of me.
8. Build/buy my dream house.

8 things I've learned in the past:
1. I'm afraid of being happy.
2. Men suck.
3. Embrace life and live to its fullest.
4. Sunscreen is my best friend.
5. Stay indoors
6. Red is not a color - it's an attitude.
7. I don't have to put up with other people's crap.
8. I can't change anyone.

8 things I currently want/need:
1. A diet
2. A drink
3. A nicer apartment
4. Affection
5. Peace of mind
6. A pay raise
7. A tattoo
8. Unconditional love

8 places I want to see/visit:
1. Italy (Venice, Florence, Rome)
2. Scotland
3. Japan
4. India
5. England
6. Germany
7. Greece
8. France

No comments:

Post a Comment